3750 South Flamingo Road
Davie, FL 33330
Hours of Operation:
Monday — Sunday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Call for tour schedules and booking information.
The Everglades Day Safari offers an in-depth, naturalist-guided day trip into the majestic Everglades!
Everglades Day Safari began as a one van tour operation on Fort Myers Beach in 1991. We offered a eco-tours when few people knew what the concept meant. Our tours would be educational, entertaining trips of a life time. The tours became quite popular, servicing the Sanibel area and by 1996 the Greater Fort Myers area. We added a second van and by 2000 the demand was so popular that families and kids joined in on the fun. Captain Bob’s Excellent Adventure was born and kids of all ages could enjoy Everglades activities including the new reptile show. Everglades Day Safari expanded across the state that same year, offering tours out of Fort Lauderdale. Today, we have five vans, five guides, a reservationist and our tours are more popular than ever. And we continue to grow!
Every Everglades Day Safari adventure includes:
• Roundtrip transportation from Flamingo Gardens in Davie, FL. (greater Fort Lauderdale area) or Sonesta Hotel, Fort Lauderdale Beach
• A well-educated, highly trained, naturalist guide
• A nature walk under the canopy of towering bald cypress
• A scenic boat cruise into the Ten Thousand Islands mangrove forest in Everglades National Park
• A delicious lunch with alligator appetizers
•A wildlife drive through the pine savannas and cypress forests of Big Cypress National Preserve
• And a spectacular airboat ride through sawgrass prairies and pond apple forests
GET $12.00 OFF PER PERSON
USE DISCOUNT CODE GP12 AT TIME OF RESERVATION
**MUST BOOK IN ADVANCE**